Do you know how to be safe on the internet?
Online Safety Rules
1. I will not give out personal information such as my address, telephone number, parents’ work address/telephone number without my parents’ permission.
2. I will tell my parents right away if I come across something that makes me feel uncomfortable.
3. I will never agree to get together with someone I “meet” online without first checking with my parents.
4. I will talk with my parents about posting pictures of myself or others online.
5. I will not respond to any messages that are mean or in any way make me feel uncomfortable.
6. I will not give out my passwords to anyone (even my best friends) other than my parents.
7. I will check with my parents before downloading or installing software.
9. I will be a good online citizen and not do anything that hurts other people or is against the law.
Do you want to watch more videos to learn about internet safety?